QDataMatrix - print 2D barcode labels
QDataMatrix is a graphical user interface for easily printing a series of 2D barcode labels (DataMatrix standard). Lots of options allow full customization of label layout. Furthermore you can export the output as PDF or PNG.
QDataMatrix originally has been developed by EDC Electronic Design Chemnitz GmbH
and now is publicly available under the terms of the General Public License 2 (GPLv2).
You can obtain the latest source code at GitHub
Source tarballs and binary packages for Windows can be downloaded at SourceForge
- Supports DataMatrix standard
- All parameters can be saved/opened to/from settings files allowing to manage profiles easily
- Full support for printing
- PDF and PNG export
- DataMatrix render backend based on libdmtx
- Supports both Linux and Windows
More details regarding QDataMatrix can be found on the Sourceforge project page of QDataMatrix
You can contact the author by sending an e-mail to tobias |dot| doerffel |at| gmail |dot| com